THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO REGULARLY LOVE LOWE
The very best way to receive and enjoy our wines is via the Foundation Wine Club. Operating for a number of years, it is a limited membership club capped at 500, with a wide range of benefits as listed below.
Alternatively you can ‘Curate Your Own’ selection.
THE LOWE FOUNDATION WINE CLUB
This limited membership club is designed to include and reward those of you who love Lowe the most.
Three times a year I personally curate a dozen wines that are a mix of new releases, museum wines and Lowe classics.
Each vintage we specifically hold back parcels of wine and cellar them to be released in future years to our wine club members. As the number of older wines in our cellar are limited, so too are the number of people who can join.
The wine club also rewards members through exceptional value – on average you will pay 30% less than the equivalent wines at cellar door. However most people still find the access to wines no-one else can buy one of the greatest benefits.
Tickets to our cellar door events and pre-purchase of new or rare wines will also always come to you first.
We know most of our wine club members personally and look forward to meeting new members. I love getting your feedback and the engagement with people who really appreciate what we stand for and the way we do it.
- Membership is free.
- Three times a year we will send you my personal selection of 12 wines.
- The case price is capped at $285 (plus $15 delivery).
- Delivery will be in April |August |December.
- The exclusive opportunity to purchase all Lowe Wines prior to public release.
- 10% off Winemaker’s Table Dinners and other events at the winery.
- 10% off any other Lowe Wines purchased at cellar door or by mail order.
- Vintage, tasting and cellaring notes for each wine.
- The Lowedown – my newsletter including seasonal updates news and views.
- An invitation to attend the annual member’s Christmas party, as our guests.