How it Works
And all the benefits
Three times a year we will send you a mixed dozen wines. I'll make the selection, tell you the best way to drink, store and share these wines, and ensure you have a range of interesting notes if you should be one of the 2% of Australians who drink wine more than two hours after its purchase.
- Membership is free!
- The price is $220 dozen plus delivery.
- Delivery will be in April | August | December.
- Each dozen will include 1 each of the new release wines, at least 1 museum wine and at least 3 reserve wines.
The minimum retail value is $320.
Delivery is subsidised - the following rates apply: Sydney $7.50, Wollongong/Newcastle/Canberra $10, NSW Country $12, Western Australia $20, Queensland $18, South Australia $20, Victoria $16 and Tasmania $24.
Additional Wine Club Benefits
- Pre-release of new vintages - before they go on sale our members get them first.
- Vintage, tasting and cellaring notes for each wine.
- The Lowedown - my news and sometimes irreverent views with every delivery.
- Private Cellar Door - make an appointment before visiting and we'll organise a personal tour and tasting along with a tasting plate.
- Winemaker's Table - new from 2010, I will be hosting a special series of small but long lunches and dinners showing off the oldest and newest of my wines with rustic country food to match. Priority tickets to LWC members at 20% less than non-member price.
- 10% off any additional Lowe wine purchases at cellar door or by mail order.
- Only LWC members will be able to pre-order Lowe Zinfandel.
- Getting ‘Lowe' on your favourite wine? We commit to pulling the last of our retiring wines from public sale before stocks expire - and offering remaining stock to LWC members.
- Annual Wine Club Members Tastings - Mudgee, Sydney, Canberra.
- Two Spiegelau Festival Chianti glasses free when you join.
How to Join
Download the Lowe Wine Club registration form, complete and post/fax back to us, we'll do the rest...